RUE Beltelecom in cooperation with RUE Belpochta offers the elderly people to pay for communication services (telephone, television, Internet) upon receipt a pension at home.
To do this, please contact the local post office (phone numbers of post offices can be found here). In addition to home delivery of pensions, postmen of RUE Belpochta will accept payment for communication services, as well as housing and utilities services. Payment is accepted in cash.
Beltelecom reminds that you can pay for the services of the company remotely via the mobile application “My Beltelecom” and the user account with bank cards and the service “Promised Payment”. The service “Promised Payment” gives the subscriber the opportunity to replenish the balance in the amount of up to 15 rubles. The subscriber is obliged to perform payment within 5 days after the promised payment.
You can also remotely replenish the balance on the website https://www.beltelecom.by/ in the section “Payment”. To make a payment the subscriber needs the bank card details and service agreement details.
Subscribers can pay for the services via mobile and Internet banking in the “System “Single Settlement and Information Space” (ERIP).
To make a payment:
1. Select the item “System “Single Settlement and Information Space” (ERIP).
2. Choose the following tabs subsequently: “Internet, Television, Telephony” → “Beltelecom” → Your region.
3. Select the service:
- ZALA, byfly, Smart Home, packages
- Closed phone
- Onetime payment
- TSIS: card/subscriber/corporate account
4. Enter the required number (phone, annex, subscriber/card account)
5. Enter the payment amount (if not specified).
6. Check that information is correct.
7. Make the payment.
*Visa International, MasterCard and Belcard cards of all classes and banks are accepted for payment on the website, in the mobile application and user account. We recommend to contact your bank in advance to make sure that your card can be used for payments on the Internet.